During the holidays, everyone wants to spend his time doing his favorite thing like playing football, cricket, or golf. In these holidays, everyone wants to go somewhere and spend some quality time with their loved ones while doing their favorite things. we will discuss golf and tell you one of the best golf grounds in the world in Scotland. We will also talk about online services that plan your holiday at the golf courses that you love the most. So if you are a golf lover and want to spend your holidays playing golf in one of the best golf grounds in the world with the best hotel services then you are at the right place.
Scotland is famous in the world for its golf grounds. It has over 550 golf courses all over the country in relatively small areas. The world’s top 100 courses are also in Scotland and all these courses are surrounded by green scenery where you will love to spend your quality time.
Best golf break provider in Scotland
There are many golf courses service providers in Scotland but golf breaks Scotland is one of the best service providers who offer you the best golf courses to spend your holidays playing golf and enjoy the best customer and hotel services there. This service provider offers its customers many great deals with complete packages including hotel expenditures so that they can spend all their time doing their favorite things i.e. playing golf or spending time with family etc.
Golf breaks Scotland best resorts for in 2022
Golf breaks Scotland offers many beautiful resorts in Scotland but these are some of the best Scotland golf breaks offered by the service.
- Carnoustie Hotel, Scotland
- Gleneagles, Scotland
- Royal Troon and Turnberry Special, Scotland
- Trump International Golf Links, Scotland
- The Westerwood Hotel, Scotland
- Old Course Hotel, Scotland
- Mercure Livingston Hotel, Scotland
- The Green Hotel, Scotland
- Macdonald Cardrona Hotel, Scotland
- Kingsbarn Golf Links, Scotland
- Mercure Perth Hotel, Scotland
- Trump Turnberry, Scotland
- Cameron House, Scotland
- Dalmahoy Hotel, Scotland
- Fairmont St Andrews, Scotland
Current offers by Golf Breaks Scotland
Currently, golf breaks Scotland is offering many attractive offers for its customers. Their offers include golf rounds and night stays at hotels. Some of these offers are:
5* Fairmont St Andrews
Fairmont Andrews is a 520-acre 5-star resort surrounded by breathtaking surroundings. This hotel encapsulates elegance and luxury in the “Home of Golf”, Scotland. The resort has a rating of 9.2 out of 10 based on 3824 reviews. The resort also has a driving range. The golf breaks Scotland offers 1 night and 2 rounds of the golf course for £239.
Dalmahoy Hotel is a 1000-acre hotel that has 18- hole golf courses. This hotel is one of the historic hotels in the country that offers many services to its customers including spa and leisure facilities. The golf breaks Scotland offers 1 night and 2 rounds of the golf course for £109.
This hotel offers its customers many luxurious facilities like traditional four-poster whisky suits and six unique dining experiences. The hotel has 136 luxury bedrooms for its customers. The golf breaks Scotland offers 1 night and 2 rounds of the golf course for £109.
Other offers include:
- The Gleneagles Golf Resort (offers 1 night and 2 rounds of the golf course for £285).
- Trump Turnberry (offers 1 night and 2 rounds of the golf course for£289).
- Mercure Perth Hotel (offers 2 nights and 3 rounds of the golf course for£225).
- Kingsbarn Golf Links (offers 3 nights and 3 rounds of the golf course for£775).
- Macdonald Cardrona Hotel (offers 1 night and 2 rounds of the golf course for£95).
- The Green Hotel (offers 1 night and 2 rounds of the golf course for£89).
- Mercure Livingston Hotel (offers 2 nights and 3 rounds of the golf course for£279).
- St Andrews Golf Breaks (offers 1 night and 2 rounds of the golf course for £259).
- Spey Valley Hotel & Golf (offers 1 night and 2 rounds of the golf course for £144).
- The Westerwood Hotel (offers 1 night and 2 rounds of the golf course for£119).
- Trump International Golf Links (offers 1 night and 2 rounds of the golf course for £435).
- Royal Troon and Turnberry Special (offers 2 nights and 3 rounds of the golf course for£679).
- Carnoustie Hotel (offers 1 night and 2 rounds of the golf course for£99).
Some of the customer reviews for golf beaks Scotland are:
- Richard A reviewed and gives 5 stars for golf breaks Scotland services and write:
“Experience was very good, easy to look through the website and choose what you want. Good follow-ups on email and via calls. Not too pushy at all with sales. Easy booking and confirmation process and a good level of follow-up in the lead-up to the trip. Would definitely recommend it.
5 x ppl
1 night with dinner, bed, and breakfast
2 rounds Mottram Hal”
- Brian Holmes reviewed and gives 5 stars for services and writes:
“Very good had a very good time and will use again”
If you are a golf lover and want to spend your holidays playing golf on one of the best golf courses in Scotland then visit Golf breaks Scotland and enjoy your trip with the best services.