It is now common for people to use electronic locks as they find them easier and more convenient than traditional locks. They are ideal for those with busy lifestyles and that’s why most hotels and condos prefer electronic locks too. However, electronic locks do not come cheap, so it is important to take good care of them.
Here are some tips on buying electronic lock in Singapore:
- When buying electronic lock in Singapore, it is important to look at their thickness. Thick electronic locks are better as they are harder to break into than electronic locks with thin designs. Electronic lock suppliers in Singapore recommend that electronic rear-locking mechanisms should be at least 4mm thick.
- A rear locking mechanism is one where the lock can only be opened by a remote electronic key. This is the best as it cannot be easily picked or bumped open, and electronic locks that use a rear locking mechanism are harder to break into.
- Electronic locks should not be exposed to too much moisture as this will damage their electronic components. That’s why electronic lock suppliers in Singapore recommend electronic locks which have a moisture protection mechanism.
- It is important to check the electronic lock’s warranty as electronic locks can be expensive and you will want a guarantee that the electronic lock supplier in Singapore you bought from is reliable. Most electronic lock suppliers have a warranty of at least 1 year, but electronic locks with longer warranties are better as they provide better protection for your investment.
- It is always a good idea to buy electronic locks from electronic lock suppliers in Singapore that provide after-sales services, such as repair and maintenance services. This way you can make sure your electronic locks last for a long time without any problems. Electronic lock suppliers also offer discounts on electronic locks if they have spare parts in stock, so be sure to ask about this too.
Best Companies to Buy Electronic Lock In Singapore
- Hoz Digital locks: This is the leading electronic lock company in Singapore, electronic locks are the most up-to-date electronic locks you can get in Singapore, electronic locks are also very affordable.
- Invite Security: electronic locks is a company that has electronic locks for sale and we provide we not only provide electronic locks but we also sell electronic access control machines and door phone systems all at affordable and cheap electronic locks prices and electronic locks with warranty.
- Rely Lock: It is an electronic lock company that offers electronic locks for sale and electronic access control systems.
- JK Semi Lock: electronic locks is an electronic locks company that offers electronic locks for sale, electronic access control systems, and other door equipment such as standard knob lock, mortise lock, night latches, etc. Also provides installation and repair of electronic locks.
- Avantage Security: electronic locks is an electronic lock company that electronic locks for sale and also provide electronic access control systems at affordable prices with a warranty.
Many electronic lock suppliers in Singapore offer electronic locks for sale at affordable prices with a warranty. However, only buy electronic locks from reputable electronic lock suppliers in Singapore as electronic locks with short warranties are usually low-quality electronic locks. Electronic lock suppliers in Singapore provide after-sales services such as repair and maintenance services to ensure your electronic locks last long without any problems. Electronic lock in Singapore suppliers provides electronic locks for both residential and commercial use.