Is your air conditioner on the fritz? If so, it’s time to call a professional! There are many signs that you need to have your AC checked by an expert. We will list 12 of aircon problems Singapore here and give some tips for what you can do if any of these problems occur:
Also prefer f gas regulations certificate for your air conditioner which is very important.
- The air conditioner is leaking water: If you notice water leaking from your AC unit, it’s a clear sign that something is wrong and needs to be fixed. This could indicate a problem with the condensation line, the drainage system, or another issue.
- The air conditioner isn’t blowing cold air: If your AC is blowing warm air, it’s definitely time to call a professional. This could mean that there is something wrong with the compressor, the fan motor, or another component.
- There is ice on the coils: If you see ice on the coils of your AC unit, it means that the refrigerant is not flowing properly. This can be a sign of a compressor problem, low refrigerant levels, or another issue.
- The air conditioner is making strange noises: If your AC unit is making strange noises, it’s definitely time to call for help. This could indicate a problem with the fan motor, the compressor, the refrigerant levels, or another component. Get the best AC from air con unit NZ.
- The air conditioner doesn’t automatically turn on: If you notice that your AC doesn’t automatically turn on when it gets hot outside, there is a problem with the thermostat and you need to call someone to address the issue before it causes expensive damage to your AC unit.
- The AC runs non-stop: When the AC runs non-stop for more than 3 hours at a time without cooling any rooms in your house, there is definitely something wrong with the AC unit and it needs professional attention as soon as possible.
- There are strange odors coming from the vents: If you smell out of the ordinary odors coming out of the AC vents, it’s a sign that something is wrong and you need to call for help. This could indicate a refrigerant leak or another issue.
- The air conditioner makes loud noises: If your AC unit is making loud noise when it runs, it’s definitely time to call for help. This could mean that the fan blades are hitting something or there is something else wrong with the airflow system and you should get this checked out before further damage happens to your AC unit.
- There seems to be rust on the AC unit: If you see excessive rust around your AC unit, it’s time to have an expert pay a visit to care of this for you. This can be a sign of many different problems so always call for help when you notice rust anywhere near the AC unit.
- You recently tried to fix it yourself: Fixing an AC unit on your own is not recommended and it could cause more damage than good in most cases. If you have already tried to do some troubleshooting on this, don’t hesitate to call a professional at the first sight of a problem because chances are that you will only make the situation worse if you try to fix it by yourself.
- The air conditioner has been making strange noises for more than 3 weeks straight: Strange sounds from your AC is never normal and if they last longer than 3 weeks, there is definitely something wrong. The only way to know for sure what is causing these noises is to call an expert so they can diagnose the problem and fix it as soon as possible.
- You just moved into a new house: Moving into a new home is always stressful and you don’t want that stress multiplied by having to deal with an AC unit that doesn’t work properly right? Just relax and let our experts handle all of this for you – we will make everything easy!
If your AC unit has any of these signs, you need to contact 7 days aircon servicing Singapore as soon as possible because it could lead to further damage if not addressed immediately!