Virtual staging is a modern tool that can be effectively used for marketing purposes. Unlike static models, VR makes it possible to feel the reality and depth of space, thus, providing a whole pack of benefits to entrepreneurs. And this will definitely come in handy for many businesses. No matter what nice you operate in, using virtual staging solutions will improve user experience, increase the number of leads, sales, and ROI accordingly.
When Is It Used?
Most often virtual reality is ordered in the following cases:
- When presenting the project at the exhibition;
- When posted on the site (placing panoramas and 3D tours on the site allow the user to see a project in more detail);
- When presenting the object in the sales office;
- And many more.
With the help of virtual reality, you can visit the realistic space of the future setting even before the start of construction. This makes it possible to assess the layout as accurately as possible and make the necessary changes to the interior in advance, if necessary. All this is possible thanks to the virtual reality of the interiors of apartments, houses, offices, and other premises.
How Will It Help?
Even if a building is under construction, a customer can already walk through its premises and visually evaluate the realistic interior and exterior items. Virtual modeling allows you to visually assess the future environment. Thus, you can present any project in the most attractive way, thereby, gaining the favor and location of customers who will appreciate all the privileges of virtual reality.
Here are the practical benefits of virtual reality:
- Effect of presence – The unique design of the virtual tour made by a designer and special effects will allow users to feel the spirit of the space;
- Memorability – A fascinating journey and spectacular 360-degree photos will distinguish your interior from others and will be remembered by your customers and partners for a long time;
- Information capacity – No photos or text will introduce the interior better than a virtual tour. It will be easier and more convenient for your customers to “walk” through a car dealership or hotel room once, seeing everything with their own eyes, rather than looking at multiple photos and studying advertising brochures;
- Versatility and simplicity – A virtual tour can be integrated into your site so that your customers can check it any time they need;
- Site promotion – As you know, search engines use behavioral factors when ranking sites. One of these factors is the average length of stay on the site. Thus, having a vibrant and realistic virtual tour on your site increases the time users spend on your site, thus, boosting your online positions in SERP.
Who Can Benefit From Using Virtual Staging Solutions?
There are many different businesses that can benefit from implementing the best virtual staging solutions. Here are some of the key niches that should definitely come on par with virtual technology.
- Hotel business – A virtual tour allows your potential client to appreciate the convenience of the hotel’s location, the beauty, and comfort of the room, and see the view from the window;
- Travel business – Unforgettable sea views, golden sandy beaches, interesting walks and excursions, the ability to choose and go to the right hotel – this is what VR technology allows you to do. It is enough to click on the virtual tour arrow, and your customers will find themselves in a special atmosphere that awaits them at this calm resort;
- Business centers – A virtual walk is not much different from a real one because, with the help of a virtual tour, you can see all 360 degrees. Even before meeting with a customer, you will understand whether one is interested in renting office space or not. You will be able to show your future partners the conference center or office space for rent in advance;
- Restaurants, nightclubs – A virtual tour will allow your customers to immerse themselves in the cozy atmosphere of an upcoming holiday or feel the mood of a party;
- SPA/ water parks – Your customers are tired of the bustle of the city. And a virtual tour will call them to you. Merry slides and bright blue water in the water park, relaxing bliss of baths, pleasant SPA treatments – all these will be of great benefit;
- Exhibitions – A virtual tour will allow visitors to walk through the exhibition, despite the fact that it has already ended;
- Real estate – A virtual walk allows customers to get to know the real estate object better. As a result, your potential clients will know whether they are ready to make a purchase or not. Do not waste your valuable time on uninterested clients. Instead, invest your energy and talent to work with potential and purchase-minded clients!
Based on the above, you can see that a virtual tour is not just an advertisement. This is an important part of marketing that can optimize internal processes and skyrocket your revenue.