Technology has made massive strides in the last couple of decades. You were glued to your massive television sets with CRT not too long ago. And today, you have the luxury of hanging your TVs on your walls as you sit back and enjoy remarkable clarity, depth perception, and image and sound clarity. With the improvement in technology, a new dilemma must have come over you. It is the dilemma of choice. With the democratization of technology, numerous brands are manufacturing multiple products with similar features with slight variations. To find the product that suits you best is a task in itself. Let’s take a look at the LED TV price, which is prevailing in the market.
Samsung 43-inch Crystal 4K UHD is one of the best models you will come across in your hunt for televisions that provide top-of-the-line performance.
- Resolution: 3840 X 2160 pixels provide an immersive experience.
- Display: PurColor 4K Ultra HD resolution with motion Xcelerator.
- Speaker: 2CH speakers with Dolby Digital and adaptive sound.
- Operating System: Tizen and compatible with various voice assistants, including but not limited to Bixby, Google Assistant, and Alexa.
- Price: This is one of the best smart TVs in India, with additional features like screen mirroring and tap view. This model LED TV price from Samsung is around Rs 43000.
Mi TV 4A Pro 32 is your answer for a perfect machine that does very little harm to your pocket. This extremely budget-friendly television does not force you to compromise on quality or features.
- Resolution: 13667 X 68 pixels brings images to life.
- Speaker: 20W speakers with DTS-HD
- Connection ports: With 2 USB and 3 HDMI ports, you can now connect to other external devices with ease.
- Price: LED TV price can be steep for some customers, but not when they come across this product. Priced at just under Rs. 15000, think no further while going for this.
Vu 43-inch Ultra HD LED Smart Android TV is a machine perfected to be the ultimate entertainment package for customers. Feature laden and performance guaranteed, this television is also considered as one of the best smart TV in India.
- Resolution: 3840 X 2160 pixels and 60 Hz refresh rate transport you to the world of cinema sitting in your living rooms.
- Display: Dolby vision with 178 degrees angle to give you the best of all camera angles. A digital noise filter eases the strain on your eyes, ensuring a pleasant viewing experience.
- Speaker: 24W Dolby audio MS12 with surround sound system guarantees that you do not miss out on the theatrical experience.
- Operating system: Android PIE 9, with built-in Chromecast and screen mirroring features to play videos and view images on your phones with ease on the television. This LED TV price is around Rs. 31000 and defines value for money.
Hisense UHD Smart LED TV is a seamless merger of the latest technology and customer-centric attributes that make a purchase of this television a no-brainer decision to make.
- Resolution: 3840 X 2160 pixels matching with the very best of its competitors in the market.
- Display: Dolby vision HDR with an 8-millisecond response time to avoid any discrepancies of the images.
- Speaker: 102W Dolby Atmos with JBL 6 speaker system that strives to bring the best audio quality you could wish for.
- Operating system: Android 9 pie which is compatible with Google Assistant and equipped with screen sharing to connect with your smart devices for sharing or streaming.
- Connectivity: 5G Wi-Fi and Bluetooth voice remote ensure your television performs as smartly as you might hope for. This is undoubtedly regarded as one of the best smart TV in India.
Kodak 32-inch HD Ready LED Smart Android TV is aimed at merging affordability with assured viewing delight.
- Resolution: 1366 X 768 pixels to bring your images closer to perfection.
- Display: 178 degrees viewing with 400 nits brightness to bring you optically relaxing picture quality.
- Operating System: Android 9 pie that supported Google Assistant and enabled Chromecast support for smart sharing of media with your devices.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store has a wide array of some of the best smart TVs in India. If you want to purchase one but are worried about the price of the TV, you can now rest easy. Using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can own a new smart TV without paying anything upfront. Instead, you can divide the cost of the new device into No Cost EMIs and repay the amount in flexible tenors ranging from 3-24 months.