Organic chicken qorma is one of the most delicious recipes for organic chicken. A recipe that you will almost always find on the guest table in the Indian subcontinent. Whether kids or elders, people of all ages always like this recipe and want to eat it again and again. It is delicious as well as easy to make. If you are hungry and want to eat something special, you can make it following our instructions. It will make your day and please your taste buds.
- Organic chicken – 1kg
- Ginger and Garlic paste – 1 tablespooneach
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Red chilli powder – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – according to taste
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Onion – two medium size pieces
- Coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
- coconut powder – 1 tablespoon
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Grounded almond – 10-12 pieces
- whole spices – 1 tablespoon
- spice mix – 1 tablespoon
- Take 1 kg organic chicken and cut it into pieces.
- Take a bowl and add chicken pieces.
- Add two tablespoons of red chilli powder and two tablespoons of salt to it.
- Add one tablespoon of ginger paste and two tablespoons of garlic paste.
- Add one tablespoon of yoghurt, mix well.
- Let it marinate for 1 hour.
- Take a frying pan and add oil into it. Heat the oil.
- Now add sliced onion (two pieces/ 250 grams). Fry the onion on high flame with continuous stirring till it changes colour to a golden brown.
- Once the onion is adequately fried and its colour is golden brown, take it out of the pan and put it on the side on a plate (it will be used later).
- Now add four pieces of cloves, ten pieces of green cardamom, one-piece (1 inch) of cinnamon stick, six pieces of peppercorn and two pieces of bay leaves into the same oil.
- Saute for few seconds and then add marinated organic chicken.
- Mix well and add one tablespoon of coriander powder and one tablespoon of coconut powder.
- Mix well, cover it and cook for 5-7 minutes on high flame.
- Now add 1 cup of yoghurt and the grounded almond paste (about two tablespoons), mix it well.
- Now cover it and cook for 7-8 minutes. keep the flame high.
- Grind the fried onion and make its paste by adding half a cup of water.
- Add the onion paste and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Keep the flame low.
- Add spice mix and one and a half cups of water.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 10-12 minutes on low flame.
- After cooking for 12 minutes, now turn off the heat; your delicious organic chicken qorma is ready. Serve it to yourself and your family with naans.