If you are looking forward to promoting your business and earning increased traffic and sales, you should focus on boosting your marketing strategies to get an enhanced ROI. Certain important digital marketing tools are extremely effective, and all major companies are now using them. If you are able to implement these tools and put them to use in the right manner, you are sure to get evident results. If you haven’t yet incorporated these marketing tools, you are missing out on a lot. Therefore, let’s go through some of the major marketing tools you must be aware of in 2022.
- Google Analytics
Who doesn’t know about Google Analytics! It’s a powerful digital marketing tool that can aid you in analyzing the performance of your company. With this tool, businesses can easily record their e-commerce transactions and check how far the goals have been accomplished.
Google Analytics 4 offers innumerable data insights. Therefore, it’s extremely useful for digital marketers to get an idea of the required modifications. Also, it helps to track the improvements caused due to the modifications made.
Following are some of the major features of Google Analytics :
- Gives you detailed information about the traffic on your website, products, pages, devices, etc.
- Provides you with better knowledge of your target community. This tool offers real-time updates on the website’s visitors, including their recently visited web pages.
- Allows you to gain knowledge on how well your business is performing.
- Canva Business
In digital marketing, creating attractive social media posts is crucial. With quality design and a unique approach, you can create impactful posts to grab the attention of your target audience. If you are looking for one such tool that helps businesses develop effective designs for successful marketing campaigns, look no further than Canva. You can create unique visual content of any kind that suits your needs on this platform and share it on various social networking sites.
Some of the noticeable features of Canva are enlisted below:
- The main purpose is to edit posters, create new posts and add graphical content of any kind.
- Canva comes with innumerable templates. Here, you can access a vast round of photos, images, icons, designs, vectors, and so on.
- Besides that, you can choose from a vast collection of CD covers, postcards, magazine covers, certificates, resumes, book covers, wallpaper, flyers, logos, etc.
- The best part about Canva is that it’s also suitable for beginners. If you aren’t well acquainted with this application, you can easily figure out how to proceed and get your work done. The platform is so well designed that people without any prior experience of designing can use it.
Trello is an effective content management tool that allows people to strategize and brainstorm their content for their digital marketing campaigns. Currently, a lot of marketers are using Trello, considering the numerous features and benefits it offers.
This platform makes communication between the team members easier. One can assign various cards to the members on board. If you assign a single card, the members can work together.
Let’s have a look at some of the important features of Trello:
- It makes it easier to assign topics to different people on board.
- Assign different cards to different people with notes on them.
- The platform makes remote work easy as it’s accessible from anywhere.
Another platform for digital marketing that makes discussing things with various people easier is slack. If you are looking forward to using a powerful platform where you can enjoy uninterrupted communication with your team, go for slack.
Know more slack from the features below:
- Facilitates easy communication with everyone in real-time.
- Gives you updates on every modification, project, channel, and team.
- Allows group video conferencing and messaging.
- Allows groups to be created for better management of the project.
- A lot of people consider slack to be a messaging application. However, this platform offers a lot more than offering messaging features. Slack is the ideal platform that can strengthen any organizational efficiency.
You can take screenshots using Stillio when you are doing research on competition. This software automatically captures website screenshots at a certain interval. It can be daily, monthly, hourly or at any chosen frequency. This way you will be able to keep a track of your competitors strategies and prepare your plans accordingly.
With the marketing tools mentioned above, anyone can successfully manage their digital marketing campaigns. Remember that these tools aren’t free. They are paid marketing tools that will provide you with effective results if utilized properly.