If you’re running an event, no matter how large or small, chances are you’ll need to keep your food fresh, and your staff nourished throughout the entire event. What’s one of the easiest ways to do this? Book a refrigerated van hire! These versatile vehicles can transport your perishable foods and drinks to wherever they’re needed, keeping your staff fed and your costs low. You’ll get peace of mind knowing that your fresh foods and drinks will be there when you need them.
Reasons for using a refrigerated van:
- If you’re catering an event, you’ll need a way to keep your food fresh and cool.
- A refrigerated van can also be used to transport other perishables, like flowers or plants.
- They’re perfect for long-distance travel since you won’t have to worry about your food going decaying.
- You can also use them to store extra food in case of power outages or other emergencies.
- To take full advantage of the storage space, put things that are similar together – like vegetables and fruit on one side.
- It’s important to remember that items should be wrapped properly. So they don’t go flying around inside the van when you’re driving.
- It’s also crucial that everything is labelled properly. So it doesn’t get mixed up with anything else if someone else were to drive the vehicle after you!
- When packing, make sure there’s not too much weight on top of the fridge because this could cause damage to it.
- When stocking the fridge with food, put cold foods at the bottom because this will prevent any warm air from coming up and make the cold foods warm as well.
- Keeping a journal will help you keep track of what goes where; this will ensure that everything is accounted for without having to waste time looking through boxes or re-packing containers just because something was misplaced.
What should you take on my next journey?
When you’re planning your next catering event, be sure to consider renting a refrigerated van. This will ensure that all of your food stays fresh, no matter how long the journey takes. Plus, it’ll save you money in the long run by preventing spoilage. You can take any type of food through this Refrigerated van hire.
What should you look out for in a refrigerated vehicle?
- Temperature control is the most important factor in keeping your food fresh. Make sure the van you’re considering has reliable temperature control.
- You’ll also want to consider the size of the van. If you’re catering for large events, you’ll need a van that can accommodate all of your food.
- The van’s layout is also important. You’ll want to make sure there’s enough space for all of your equipment and that everything is easily accessible.
When should you rent?
If you’re catering an event or transporting food for any reason, you’ll need to keep it fresh. That’s where a refrigerated van comes in! Renting one of these vans is the best way to ensure your food stays fresh, no matter how long the journey. So during any special occasion, you need to book a refrigerated van hire.
Where can you rent from?
You can find refrigerated van rental companies all over the internet and in most major cities. Just do a quick search for refrigerated van rental, and you’ll come up with plenty of options. I recommend renting from a company that specialises in catering or food service, like Owen Brothers Catering. They have the experience and expertise to ensure that your food will stay fresh during transport.