They’re cute, they’re fun and they’re as affordable as they are functional. Meet Honor’s in ear wireless earbuds – a pair of earbuds that strike the perfect balance between premium design and affordable price.
If you’re in the market for a set of true wireless earbuds, you need to hear this. There may be dozens of different kinds out there, but rest assured this is one pair you want to consider above all others. They have rich audio and innovative features that enhance your music listening experience.
What Makes Earbuds Truly True Wireless?
If you’re still using wired earphones, you’re missing out on a lot of the benefits of true wireless earbuds. Truly wireless earbuds don’t require any wires, including those connecting the buds to each other. That means nothing dangling from your neck or pockets, no annoying cables tangling up in your bag, and no wires getting caught or pulled out of their jack.
To get truly wireless earbuds to work, manufacturers have had to address a few issues that present themselves when you remove the wire entirely. They’ve done this with a few unique features that make true wireless earbuds stand out from their predecessors.
Here’s what makes an earbud truly “wireless” and how these features can improve your listening experience:
1) True Wireless: The earbuds are truly wireless and have no connecting wires either between the left and right side or between them and your device.
2) Aesthetics: The earbuds are designed to fit snugly into your ears. They are comfortable enough to be worn for hours at a time. They also come in two attractive colors, White and Black.
3) Noise Cancellation: The Honor true wireless earbuds come with a silicon layer on its outer surface which isolates it from ambient noise. This helps you focus on what is being played from your phone without having to worry about noise from the outside world.
4) Easy Control: The earbuds come with touch-sensitive controls that allow you to control the volume and other features easily by simply double tapping on them. You can also answer or reject calls using the same feature.
5) Battery Life: The battery life on these true wireless earbuds is around 24 hours for continuous usage. This number of hours includes the 3 extra charging hours; since the case itself acts as a charger, it can charge your earbuds.
The Honor Choice in ear wireless earbuds supports the latest Bluetooth 5.0 standard that is more power efficient, offers better range and has lower latency. This equates to a better audio performance with reduced chances of lag and dropouts. The earphones also support touch controls allowing you to play, pause or skip tracks and answer calls with a simple tap on the earbud.
There are also in-ear detection sensors on both earbuds which automatically pauses music when one of them is removed from your ear and resumes it once replaced back. The Honor TWS also allows you to share the audio from one device to two pairs of earphones for a dual listening experience with your friend.
How to Connect Honor True Wireless Earbuds to Your Device:
The Honor Choice True Wireless Earbuds come with a seamless Bluetooth connectivity and are compatible with Google Assistant and Siri. They deliver a dynamic stereo sound with passive noise cancellation and have a battery life of up to four hours in single use. Here’s how you can connect the earbuds to your device:
Make sure the earbuds are charged and the charging case is opened.
Turn on the earbuds by pressing and holding the multi-function button on both the earbuds for four seconds until the white LED lights turn on.
On your Bluetooth device, select ‘HONOR CHOICE’.
Once connected, you will hear ‘connected’ from both the earbuds, and the multi-function buttons will turn blue.
Its that easy to connect a true wireless earbud to your phone. You should get these pair today and enhance your music experience!