If you are looking for a super tasty and spicy organic chicken recipe, here it is, “the lemon pepper organic chicken”. It has a special taste, and it is less time consuming to make. A combination of lemon juice and black pepper mixed within the organic chicken enhance its flavour to a level that will make you lick your fingers. If you didn’t try it yet, you must make and eat it once, following our recipe to gratify yourself and your taste buds.
- Organic Chicken (large pieces) – 600 grams
- Pepper (crushed) – one teaspoon
- Lemon extract – two tablespoons
- Curd/yoghurt – two to three teaspoons
- Salt – half teaspoon
- Ginger paste – one tablespoon
- Garlic paste – one tablespoon
- 3-green cardamom
- Two cloves
- Ten black peppercorns
- Oil – 3 teaspoons
- Butter – one tablespoon
- Green chillies – four
- Coriander leaves (chopped) – one teaspoon
- Plain yoghurt one cup
- Take 600 grams of organic chicken (large pieces with bones) in a bowl.
- Add crushed black pepper (one teaspoon) and lemon juice (two teaspoons).
- Now add the salt (about half a teaspoon)
- Add the garlic paste (one tablespoon) and then ginger paste (one teaspoon).
- Now add the thick yoghurt (about a cup).
- Mix all the elements sufficiently.
- Now let it rest for an hour to marinate.
- Heat three tablespoons of oil in a pan and add one tablespoon of butter to it.
- Saute the butter with continuous stirring until it is dissolved completely.
- Now add three green cardamoms, two cloves, and three cinnamon.
- Crush about ten peppercorns and add them.
- Saute for a while and then add the marinated organic chicken pieces to it. (Add pieces in an arranged manner)
- Leave the marinade behind for later use.
- Fry the marinated organic chicken pieces for one minute by keeping the flame high.
- Now flip all the organic chicken pieces one by one, and then fry it for two minutes on the same high flame.
- Keep frying until the colour of the organic chicken turns brown completely.
- Now add the marinade and fry it for about five minutes on moderate flame.
- Lower the heat when the organic chicken is brown from all the sides.
- Now add one cup of yoghurt, one-quarter spoon of crushed black pepper, and four slits of green chillies.
- Mix properly and cover it. Then cook for ten minutes on low flame.
- After ten minutes, flip each piece of organic chicken and stir properly.
- Cover it again and cook further for five minutes on the same low flame.
- Now add one-quarter spoon of whole spice powder and cook for five minutes on moderate heat.
- You can add the coriander leaves (chopped) to garnish your lemon pepper organic chicken.
- Now turn the flame off. Your spicy lemon pepper organic chicken is now ready. Serve it with naan to your loved ones.
When you eat it for the first time, you will yearn for it again and again. To eat this and other spicy and delicious organic chicken recipes again, you should use halal organic meat but always choose halal organic chicken of high quality.