One of the primary reasons people are choosing WordPress Web Design Company is that it is an SEO-friendly platform. It has powerful features, which makes this platform more preferable for search engines.
What is custom WordPress development?
WordPress Development is a Content Management System that supports more than 35% of the websites in the market. Your blog must be SEO-friendly, which helps in gaining higher ranks on the search engines.
It helps to empower small businesses, enterprises, and big companies. Some benefits of using custom WordPress Development services are:
- It is easy to install this platform. This will save a lot of time and money during the website development.
- The intuitive interface helps developers to add pages, images, content, videos, and more.
- WordPress is a highly customizable platform that improves brand visibility. Developers can build custom plugins that help to improve website performance.
- Plugins can help in adding high-end features and functionalities to the website. This will ensure that users will have smooth navigation and browsing.
- Online websites want to stand out in the market, and WordPress can help you do this. It has a plethora of themes that can be integrated into the website, giving it a unique and trendy look.
- Being an open-source platform, the programming code is readily available and gives a wide range of functions.
- The code is clean and straightforward that makes it easier for the search engines to index your website.
What to do to make your WordPress website SEO-friendly?
- Domain: It is essential to have keywords in your domain name. So, it is a smart move to choose a keyword that represents your brand.
- Hosting: The website speed, security, and uptimes will affect the SEO. You need a reliable hosting provider that can help to make your website run smoothly.
- Theme: Some WordPress themes are already SEO-friendly. This keeps your website faster loading and security.
WordPress SEO Plugins
Yoast is one of the robust SEO plugins that help to generate better results in search engines. You need to configure the settings, research the keywords, and, lastly, optimize the website content.
Interlink the content
Interlinking the posts and pages is the easiest way to engage the visitors for a longer interval. This also gives them a chance to provide additional information to the readers.
Content is the king
You can use infographics, images, videos, and GIFs to make your website content more interactive. WordPress has tons of resources to help you in digital marketing to make your platform SEO-friendly.
Create XML Sitemaps
This is the list of every page on the website. The XML sitemaps help search engines to crawl, find, and index the content. After creating a sitemap, you need to put it on the webserver and submit it on the search console.
Optimize Page Titles and Meta Descriptions
The two essential factors play a vital role in the website SEO services. The title and meta descriptions help in convincing the visitors to reach your platform. The search engine crawlers determine if the content is relevant to the search queries.
What are the signs to know that your website is not SEO-friendly?
1. Slower Page Loads
Over 53% of the online users abandon the website if it takes more than 3 seconds to load. Users are constantly demanding instant access to the information with no delays. Search engines appreciate the platforms with higher loading speed.
2. Image Sizes
These can affect your website speed as images are usually heavier. If you have high-resolution images, that will slow down the website. So, reduce the size of pictures but do not lose the quality in the complete process.
3. CSS and JS files
There are several files used to build a website. Some of them can be the reason to slow your website. This can be managed by keeping the below points in mind:
● Use a CDN to adjust the internet speed in various countries
● Deactivate the unused plugins
● Clean the website database
● Reduce the number of external scripts
These can help to improve the website’s performance.
4. Confuse URL Structure
A clean URL is essential for search engine algorithms. The URL structure must have the main topic of the article and significant keywords. If your link comprises random letters and numbers, the crawlers won’t go deep on the web pages. Some tips to optimize the URLs for your website are:
● Categorize content
● Avoid using stop words
● Add responsive URLs
● Avoid capital letters
● Use hyphens not underscore to separate words
5. Duplicate Content
Content is not an easier task, and you know it needs efforts to make it unique. Some organizations use duplicate content to deliver content regularly. Search engines will give you the lowest ranks and affect your website reputation in the digital market.
Avoid stealing or rewriting content that can be considered as plagiarized content. So, it might be a smart move to post less but deliver the best content in the market.
Wrapping it up!
WordPress is a great CMS platform with the best features , which is why it is so popular in the industry. It is also a developer-friendly and user-accessible platform with an astounding number of plugins.
Getting support from a WordPress web design company is an excellent choice. They will have tons of knowledge, resources, and tools available in the market. They can use the built-in features and functionalities that can help to make your website SEO-friendly. This will increase the chances of gaining higher ranks and gaining more traffic.