Organic chicken fried rice is a recipe that you will never refuse to eat because of its distinctive taste. It’s a recipe that includes organic chicken, rice, eggs, vegetables, spices and much more. When you follow our instructions, you will get to know that it’s easy to make the recipe, and you can make it any time to make your day special.
- Boneless Chicken (small pieces) – 300 grams
- Cornflour – half teaspoon
- Soy sauce – half teaspoon
- Black Pepper (powder) – half teaspoon
- Salt – half teaspoon
- Rice (raw) – 300 grams
- Eggs – 3
- Carrot (cut into small pieces) – half cup
- Onion (cut into small pieces) – half cup
- Green peas (cut into small pieces) – half cup
- Scallions (white portion) (cut into small pieces) – 2
- Scallions (green portion) (cut into small pieces) – 2
- Garlic (chopped) – two teaspoons
- Ginger (chopped) – two teaspoons
- Oil – two teaspoons
- Soy sauce – one teaspoon
- Black pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Take 300 grams of raw rice in a bowl. Wash it properly and then soak for half an hour.
- Now boil 5 cups of water in a wok.
- Add the raw rice, a spoon of salt, and a spoon of oil to avoid sticking.
- Continue heating until the rice is cooked completely.
- Put aside on a plate after draining of water.
- Set aside for later use.
- Take 300 grams of finely diced boneless chicken in a bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of cornflour and a spoon of soy sauce or vinegar.
- Add salt and black pepper powder to your desired amount.
- Stir nicely and let it rest for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Take a teaspoon of oil in a pan and heat it on high.
- Put in the chicken pieces, which are now marinated.
- Add a pinch of black pepper powder, along with salt.
- Saute and constantly stir until the colour of the chicken is brown evenly.
- Break 3 eggs in the same oil and heat on high.
- Break the egg yolk and add pepper powder and salt to your desired amount.
- Scramble finely and remove to a bowl or plate.
- Take a spoon of oil in a pan to heat it.
- Add the chopped onion and saute for a while.
- It’s time to add chopped ginger and garlic.
- Stir and saute for few moments.
- Now add the finely diced carrot and stir for few seconds.
- After that, you have to put in the green peas (diced).
- Saute for a while and then add a pinch of salt.
- Fry further for about one minute on full flame.
- While on heat, add the boiled rice to fried vegetables and mix properly.
- Sprinkle the small white pieces of scallions, and add salt if you feel it’s needed.
- Continue stirring and add the soy sauce (one teaspoon).
- Now it’s time to add the fried chicken and scrambled egg.
- Toss to mix and sprinkle the scallions (cut green portion).
- After mixing properly, your chicken fried rice is ready to serve.